A "life hack" is any procedure or action that solves a problem, simplifies a task, and reduces frustration in one's everyday life. Keith Bradford has compiled 1,000 of the very best life hacks. Fun to read. Some of my favorites:
- You can go on namechk.com to see every website where your preferred username is used.
- An iPad charger will charge your iPhone faster than an iPhone charger.
- Run your bacon under cold water before cooking it. This will reduce shrinkage by up to 50%.
- When a price at Costco ends in .97 its their clearance price and that is as low as the price will ever get.
- By peeing in the shower you can save an average of 1,500 gallons of water per year.
- Febreze kills ants on contact and doesn't make your house smell like chemicals.
- Watermelon helps relieve stress and anxiety.